Seahorse & Evolution encryption project report III

Hi all,

I'm graduating from my university in a couple of weeks (hey! at last! :)). And nowadays I'm very busy with finishing my senior project, and exams. 4th of June will be the day that all my works about school will finish so until that time, it's really hard to focus on my soc project.

Last week I couldn't do so much about the project. I just read the gnome developers guide, finished Glib chapter and now I'm in the middle of GObject.. Next week I'm planing to continue reading and learning GObject & GTK+ from the book.

Pınar Yanardağ (PINguAR)
http://pinguar.org