ProgressReport - 2007/05/22: FoieGras-GUI

hi all,

well, in last week it was a sucessful one for FoieGras.
I started doing some basic/testing coding as I said I'm hoping to
in last report. May be not much, only the basic environment,
but still it seems like a good starting point.

I'm having my university works going on. But I always try to find
some time to do some work in FoieGras everyday. May be
at least few good hours of coding.  I haven't put anything
to svn yet. But I'll do it soon.

So I'll be working more with TextView and giving some tag
support this week. And I'm hoping to give my next report
with a link to svn repo.

--
http://luckycala.wordpress.com