Report for week 21/2007 - GStreamer plugins & extensions

Hi,
there's not much to say about this week. The only things that happened
regarding this project were a major cleanup of the GstController and
preparing everything for the addition of a cubic interpolation mode.
This should be possible to add now in an hour or something.
Other than that I continued reading DSP literature and prepared much for
the move to my new flat next week.

This week I'll add the cubic interpolation mode to the GstController,
clean stuff a bit more and hopefully find some answers for buffer
splitting and maybe start with some filter elements.

Bye