Jokosher VoIP Integration - 22/05/2007 Report

Hi all,

 Not a lot to report this week, mostly just more of the same:

 Last week I updated my libempathy and libempathy-gtk python bindings to the current SVN HEAD and got a few more of the methods wrapped.

 This week I intend to carry on fixing any methods that don't yet get wrapped for these libraries and attempt to get them included upstream with libempathy itself.

Cheers,
 Mike.