some free beer and tshirts

hi there, you gnome-lovers!

i dont know if anyone of you knows the book "the official gnome2
developers guide". i even didnt know it about a week ago. but i suggest
everyone of you to give a look at it, as it helped me a lot to
understand the gobject-things. in this book you can find quite every
information you need to create a gnome-program. but as you cant buy it
anymore (at least the german version) or have to spend about 50$ for it
i published it on my website [1], as it is licenced under a
creativecommons licence. i hope this is legally allowed, but should be
(regarding to the author). have fun with it, and dont spam my
homepage ;)

ah.. ehm sorry for the subject line, but i wanted that you read this
mail ;) before that i wanted to write "some free beer and a wet
tshirt-contest", but that would have been eaten by your spam filter..

cheers daniel

[1]: http://home.cs.tum.edu/~siegel/files/tog2dg.pdf
--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com>