Re: beware: this report can be a bit long!

Hi Vincent,

2007/5/11, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>:
Just wondering: did the Women's Summer Outreach Program that we
organized last year play a role in your decision to apply for the Summer
of Code?

Of course it did! Last year I sent and application to WSOP but unfortunately I didn't be accepted (i think it was because of choosing a very large project for a summer (it was a mindmapping program for gnome)).

But until WSOP program, i didn't know none of the applicants were women in last year.. I was really suprised at that time, and this year I decide to apply GSoC ;)

Heh, congratulations! It's really a nice award.

Thanx :)

--
Pınar Yanardağ (PINguAR)
http://pinguar.org/eng