Seahorse & Evolution encryption project report II

Hi to the list,

It seems I'm the most untalented student in here.. I couldn't write any piece of code until now + and i was in something like a trouble because of thinking childish *sigh*.

Days are passing away quickly and there're just two weeks to start coding. Last week I decided to examine & understand "libcryptui" but I couldn't find any documents on Google or something helpful like that (and I was very stubborn about not asking this to Adam (my mentor from Seahorse)- because i shouldn't ask everything to my mentor as i'm a student and have to find my way ultimately, right? (yep, sometimes I became some kind of a psychopath). Hmm.. and a confession: I wanted to make my mentors a bit suprised about how cool my work is (because i couldn't interested in the project enough because of uni. exams).. So..

DON'T try at home! If so, you'll lose days like me. With a regretful heart, a mixed-up brain, and,.. so poor me :( Advice: Please always talk with your mentor about what you're going to do.

What happened? For a couple of days I couldn't do anything, just paralized. Then the amazon inside me had rised suddenly so then I started to examine codes, tried to understand code structures in these days..  At the end I prepared a little documentation about libcryptui, its functions and what it stands for. However I don't know if my ideas about the library are true, or this is the best part to start..

All are in here: http://pinguar.org/blog/?p=18

Besides this week I examine the codes and made comparations between different Seahorse plugins (mostly epiphany and gedit) and tried to understand what they've used in where.

This week: I'm planning to finish the details of milestones and will put them to google calendar and learn more about libseahorse, or more.. or write some piace of code.. hope.

Pınar Yanardağ (PINguAR)
http://pinguar.org/eng