AGOv3 - Report 14th May

Hello,

It seems I am not the only one with exams arriving in a couple of weeks. *sigh* The last week was kind of slow in what concerns SOC.

I've been planning and defining ago's features for the past three weeks. I've already come up with some decisions in majority about the moderation process of artwork pieces. You can find out more in the development log about that subject[1].

Other topic that was brought to my attention was the possibility to use openID in AGO. Since I'll be using CodeIgniter, a php framework, in the development of AGO, I wanted to see if I could easily integrate openID with it. I've already set up some demo and it seems to work really well.

In the time being I defined some priorities for the development phase of the project.

On the top of the list is Authentication Model. User authentication is probably the keystone of the whole system. Every other feature is built on top of what users can , and cannot do.

Now, future plans:
Unfortunately this week and the following one I am having a few university deadlines. Anyhow, I'll find time to dedicate to AGO.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Cheers,

Bruno Santos

[1] http://eksperimental.net/blog/2007/04/29/moderation/