SPR 2007-05-07: Foie Gras (application shell)

Hi,

my report will be pretty short because I'm very busy with university
these days (last week before the exams begin - the beginning of 6
tough weeks).

I've already contacted my mentor (Shaun McCance). We had some short
discussions about the project, how the tasks are divided between the
two students, and he answered some of my questions about
documentations and Project Mallard.

TODO: a discussion about the interface between the two main parts of
the application (shell vs. custom WYSIWYG widget).

TODO 2: take notes about my random thoughts coming into my mind about
architecture, classes and features.

Cheers,
Szilveszter / phanatic