Re: Status report 'Refactoring Deskbar-Applet' 07.05.2007

On 5/7/07, Sebastian Pösterl <marduk k-d-w org> wrote:

What I'm currently doing
========================
I'm reading about refactoring and design patterns in general. This way I
 can find out which patterns exist, how they're implemented and most
important when it makes sense to use them.

Aside: anybody who's new to design patterns or to refactoring might be
interested in these great books:

"Head First Design Patterns", Elisabeth and Eric Freeman
http://www.amazon.com/Head-First-Design-Patterns/dp/0596007124/

"Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code", by Martin Fowler
http://www.amazon.com/Refactoring-Improving-Design-Existing-Code/dp/0201485672

Sandy