Re: Progress Report - Pascal Schoenhardt - XRandR Display Configuration

Hi Pascal,

On 5/7/07, Pascal Schoenhardt <stoanhart gmail com> wrote:
- Sebastian's applet is written in Python, which I love. However, I
don't know whether Python has any good bindings to XRandR. There is a
PyRandR [http://linux.mikeasoft.com/pyrandr.php ] package available
under the GPL, but I don't think it's been updated to RandR 1.2. On
the other hand, the code is dead simple; I could easily add 1.2
functionality, which I may well do.

 It was actually me who hacked together those PyRandR bindings (some of the first Python bindings I ever created), so if there's anything I can help with (or if you have some patches you'd like included) feel free to give me a prod :).

 Cheers,
  Mike.