Re: SoC students @ GUADEC

It would be terrific to participate in GUADEC.

It's not that expensive for me to go to Birmingham from Lithuania,
however I'm really concerned about accomodation there since my finances
are somewhat limited. Therefore I totally support Ori's idea about
hooking up SoC students for sharing hotel rooms.

So basically once I have more information about what expenses I'll have
there I can say whether I can attend using my own money. Otherwise I
would need sponsorship to attend.

Cheers,
Tadas Dailyda