Introducing myself too

Hi everybody,

I am a student from Lithuania, Vilnius. I am currently studying Musical
Composition at Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre (something that
is in no way related to programming :D). Somehow I find creating music
and programming both to be art :) My blog (currently 0 posts) is at [1]
and hackergotchi can be found at [2].

I will be working on Bluetooth related stuff for this year's SoC. In
short, this project will deprecate gnome-bluetooth by moving all current
gnome-bluetooth functionality to new obex-data-server and moving all UI
into bluez-gnome utilities. obex-data-server will be a D-Bus service for
accessing OBEX client and server functionality (both Object Push and
OBEX FTP). This project will make Bluetooth functionality in GNOME
accessible more easily and will further extend it. I hope to have more
detailed page about my project some time soon.

Let's have great sommer working on GNOME related SoC projects. I hope we
will do our best.

[1] http://tadas.dailyda.com/
[2] http://tadas.dailyda.com/stuff/hackergotchi.png

Cheers,