Re: SoC students @ GUADEC

Hi,

  My name is Raphael Nunes and I'm woking with a GNOME Project (
Voice Recognition Applet to Control GNOME Desktop ) at GSoC [1]. I
would love to attend GUADEC, would be a unique chance to meet the
mentor and other people that can bring me good feedback about my GSoC
project. The GUADEC would bring me a great experience, because I would
be able have contact with GNOME Developers. I would need sponsorship
to go to GUADEC, because I'm from Brasil and is very expensive to go
to europe.

[1] http://code.google.com/soc/gnome/appinfo.html?csaid=4F64D394968BB092

                                     Thanks,
                                     Raphael Nunes.