Report - Gnome-Voice-Control - Raphael Nunes

Hi to all,

   Sorry if I didn't send the report last week.
   This week I wrote a project page[1] and make a demonstration's
video of the first release of the gnome-voice-control [2]. More
information about the gnome-voice-control can be found  at my blog[3]
and on the project page.
   This week we are planning to make a new release of the
gnome-voice-control with functionalities of control the UI like open a
File dialog, cancel an operation. Making this new release we will make
a new demonstration video showing the functionalities added.

Thanks,
Raphael Nunes

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeVoiceControl
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1pyw4fRJH0