Progress Report: Introspection Finally making Progress.

I'm currently hacking up a reflection-style API around the current GObject
introspection code, with the major goal of being able to painlessly invoke
methods or get/set properties on objects relatively painlessly. the sort of
API I'm aiming for should look something like this:

The code I've written isn't ready to be made public yet, but I'll be
posting a link to it over the next couple of days, once I get it working
for most gobject features, and at least slightly tested, and have a reasonably
complete approximation of the API.

Hopefully I'll be able to start reworking the dbus-glib bindings fairly soon.

After an anemic start, I think this project is _FINALLY_ getting underway =)