Gnome Scan Weekly Report 2007/06/18

Hi all,

A few hour after gnome-scan blog has been added to the planet, i
released Gnome Scan 0.5.1, following my mentor advice. I got very happy
feedback, but also usefull feedback. It seems that a release produce
more feedback than just packaging SVN version.

Since, i didn't work that much. I implemented basic ROI drawing in
preview area using the new extensible preview area widget. I fixed a
couple of bugs.

In fact, the most important news about this week is that i'm now member
of the GNOME Foundation. This is wonderful. This make me just sadder not
to attend at Guadec. I expect to attend next year, especially if it take
place in France ;)

Regards,
�ienne.
--