Re: SPR 2007-06-11: Foie Gras (application shell)

Le lundi 11 juin 2007, à 23:22 +0200, Szilveszter Farkas a écrit :
> Unfortunately I haven't been able to get in touch with my mentor
> (shaumn) for the last few weeks, but DonS promised me to help with my
> questions, and also ping shaunm (thanks, Don!).

Unfortunately, some mentors can be pretty busy.

If you have a mentor who is difficult to reach, please tell us (admins)
about it. We can talk with the mentor about the issue, and find someone
else who could help you (think "backup mentor"). In this case, the great
Don has already stepped up, so everything is fine :-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.