Jokosher VoIP Integration - 06/06/2007 Report

Hi all,

 Thanks to some help from people in #pygtk I think I've found out why my bindings don't work with the latest version of libempathy. This is due to pygtk-codegen's handling of interfaces which causes issues with the method resolution order function (mro) when importing the module. I'm still not sure how to fix this problem, there doesn't appear to be a lot of documentation relating to creating python bindings with pygtk-codegen (there's a brief FAQ entry, and a introductory article on IBM developer works), so I'll probably be bugging the denizens of #pygtk even more.

 Cheers,
  Mike.