Gnome-Voice-Control SoC Report - Raphael Nunes

Hi to all,

Sorry, I am sending the report a bit late, because I was having a lot of
University stuffs to do.

About the gnome-voice-control:

   The problems that we was having with the applet was solved, some
actions over gnome desktop like run browser, run terminal, run mail,
close window, next window, minimize window, maximize window are
implemented.
   A finite state grammar was implemented to improve the capability
of recognize the actions. Now we have a functional software, I will
make a tarball release and will announce it at the end today or late
tomorrow. The code is into svn[1].

Thanks,
Raphael Nunes.

[1] http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/festlang/trunk/gnome-voice-control/