Progress report: Telekinesis

This week I completed the first part of adding file transfer support to
Empathy, this means that files can be sent and received, the classes
used for file transfer have most of the needed features and the public
interfaces shouldn't change much in the future.

The code is far from perfect so the week after the GUADEC will be spent
cleaning up my patches, fixing bugs and documenting the API.

Some screenshots and screenscasts are available from, see also my blog

Tomorrow I will arrive at Birmingham, see you all there!

Marco Barisione