status report - Bluetooth stuff
- From: Tadas Dailyda <tadas dailyda com>
- To: gnome-soc-list <gnome-soc-list gnome org>
- Subject: status report - Bluetooth stuff
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:57:19 +0300
So I finished the first phase of my project. obex-data-server has
support for doing all client operations (like sending/receiving/deleting
files, browsing/creating folders). By "all client operations" I mean
those defined in "Object Push" and "File Transfer" OBEX profiles. Of
course this functionality is already available in some libraries like
osso-gwobex, but implementing this as a D-Bus service has several
1) You don't have to write language bindings. It can be used by any
language that has D-Bus support;
2) Connections to remote devices can be managed in one place.
Current code can be checked out from subversion repository.
>From now on I'm gonna work on implementing OBEX server. I might also
start doing some UI code.
] [Thread Prev