status - Back again :)

And Back again :)

Hey everyone , am behind schedule i know :) .

The following things are yet to be done . I'll hurry up here and refresh on what has to be done by me . As for now .
Writing a extension for the gdata entries and the calendar query items For specific events

Writing a Calendar Event Entry over the extensions and Calendar Event Feed over the extensions

Almost finished with the server part . [1] , The only yet to be completed is the extension and the CalendarEvent* which uses the extensions .

The remaining work lies in the backends [2]  .

and the plugins for exposing the calendar . ( yet to be done . ) .

[1] http://gdata-gobject-client.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
[2] http://google-calendar-backend.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/