Progress report: Deployment and Lockdown

Hi all,
This week has been great, since I got to meet my mentor in person for
the first time. Had some discussion with him, and I think I managed to
figure out a way to do filesystem view modification from within
Nautilus (which was the most difficult part of the second my project)
:-P.
Once I go back home, I'll create a separate branch for Nautilus and
start working on that, since I'm modifying too many files and it's
becoming really difficult to track down.
Cheers,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta