Re: this if for the ubuntu guys (cheese)

Am Montag, den 02.07.2007, 11:53 +0400 schrieb Nickolay V. Shmyrev:

> If you really need autotools help you can just ask. Probably there is
> sense just to copypaste everything from existing sources.

Copy-and-pasting is fine, as long as you do it for convenience, but a
project that has to copy-and-paste, because they code needed is not
understood, is in a horrible state. That much about our I18N and
documentation toolchain.

Ciao,
Mathias
--
Mathias Hasselmann <mathias taschenorakel de>
http://taschenorakel.de/