Final report : Bluetooth stuff

Hi everyone,

Sorry for being so late with my final report but I was away from
internet for quiet some time (real vacation, you know).

So obex-data-server is almost finished. It supports OPP/FTP client and
server operations. There is some cleaning up left to do. Functionality
wise, CMD_ACTION (File moving, copying and permission changing) and
CAPABILITY objects are not implemented yet but that's somewhat optional.
I will do it after I finish all UI code (bluez applet enhancements and
bluez-sendto).

Currently working on bluez-sendto (a replacement for gnome-obex-send).

Now the most important thing is that for this occasion (final report), I
finally did my first blog post [1]. I know it's really late, but hey, it
includes a screencast [2] !

Please enable my blog in Planet Gnome since I will be posting even more
interesting info from now on :)

In screencast I am browsing obex-data-server powered OBEX FTP server
with gnome-vfs-obexftp.

Cheers,
Tadas Dailyda

[1] http://tadas.dailyda.com/blog/2007/08/27/my-soc-project/