GBus Progress Report

It's been a little while since my last progress report.

Since the last report, I've been working on the low level DBus api
binding, getting it into a state where I'd be able to comfortably
implement the high level GObject based bindings on top of it.

I refactored a few chunks of the API, making it easier to send messages,
although I still need to add in the "va-arg crack API" for constructing
messages.

I rewrote the GSource a couple of times, ending up with something that
resembles the GIOChannels API in GLib. After flipflopping a bit on the
idea, I've decided that I'll have a GBusDispatcher object that will
handle matching messages and sending them forward based on user-added
match predicates, so that, for example, an application like Gnumeric can
allow putting each cell in a spreadsheet onto a different object path
without providing a real object for each cell, or similar. This is still
in progress, but should be committed soon.

Once that's in, writing the actual GObjecty stuff will come next. Then,
maybe, I'll take a crack at doing "real" authentication.