Evince Annotation Support Progress 20070817

Hello:

I didn't send my report before because I didn't want to send this
small report. I'm improving annotation support on evince. Annotations
are shown in a window in their place now. At the moment i'm showing
the data from the annotation and trying to improve windows feeling.

I'm trying to get some time to learn istanbul better so I can't create
correctly a screencast showing my progress, so I can show a report in
my blog.

Bye,