Re: Evince Annotation Support Progress 20070810

Le vendredi 10 août 2007, à 07:46 -0400, Adam Schreiber a écrit :
> On 8/10/07, Iñigo Martínez <inigomartinez gmail com> wrote:
> > In the evince side, I have been playing with the interactivity.
> > Annotations actually are objects inside documents that respond to user
> > actions. At the moment I'm trying to customize a little the GtkWindow
> > that will show the annotation data itself to the user. This is my main
> > task until Summer of Code ends.
>
> Would it be feasible to use libnotify and attach the notification to
> the annotation widget in the document?

Hrm. I don't see why you would want to use libnotify there. Maybe you
want something that look like balloons, like what the notifications are
using, but it seems to me really weird to use libnotify for this:
annotations are not notifications. (and maybe the content of an
annotation can not fit with the current notification API)

Oh, and it won't work well when you edit an annotation :-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.