Evince Annotation Support Progress 20070810

Hello:

I know I'm very late with my status report, sorry, but I didn't want
to present an empty report like the last times. I have done a pair of
task and before sending my report and now I can talk a little about
what I have done. They were basically, merge my code, a few
improvements and a technical guide[1] to anyone wanting to hack
evince.

Poppler has been slightly modified to get the appearance stream from
the annotations, except for links and forms, as they have been
implemented alone and must be merged with the actual annot
implementation. The next step once I go back to it will be to add some
setters to the different annot objects to add write support.

In the evince side, I have been playing with the interactivity.
Annotations actually are objects inside documents that respond to user
actions. At the moment I'm trying to customize a little the GtkWindow
that will show the annotation data itself to the user. This is my main
task until Summer of Code ends.

Bye,

[1] http://annotations.diariolinux.com/?p=15