FoieGras-Tags-2007/08/03

hi all,

Sorry about being very late for the report. But this week has been a
very busy one for me because of some assignments from university.

But later this week I came back to Foiegras text rendering works. Now,
as I mentioned in earlier report, doing the tables and image rendering
using text views. But when this part is done, I think that the text
rendering will be in a suitable state for some real use. So I'll try
to bring some better news with next report.

Cheers,
Buddhika
--
http://luckycala.wordpress.com