soc report - bluetooth stuff

Hi all,

This week I was implementing Object PUSH server functionality for
obex-data-server. Would have finished by now, but decided that it would
be nice to reuse as much code as possible (basically the stuff used for
dealing with low-level openobex commands). So in the end server and
client will be sharing some code.

Object Push server will be done next week. If I'm lucky, OBEX FTP server
will also be finished (the hard part there being XML folder listing
generation and caching).

As a side note:
God bless programmers who write clean code :)

Cheers,
Tadas