Re: SoC students @ GUADEC

On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 11:32 +0200, Szilveszter Farkas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > While registration for GUADEC isn't open yet, we'd need to know if you'd
> > like to attend the conference and if you'll need a sponsorship for it.
> > This will help the GUADEC organizers a bit. Please show them some love
> > and reply to this mail so we can know about your plans wrt GUADEC.
>
> I'm in the same situation as Sayamindu: both of my proposals were
> accepted for GUADEC (a lightning talk and a tutorial session), and
> I've selected that I'd require sponsorship - I hope that means I'll
> get some...

Ok, I think it makes sense to assume that those of you with sessions
accepted at GUADEC (and chose sponsorship required when submitting
proposal) get sponsored.

Other students, what about you?  Feel like going to UK for a week, meet
lots of interested people, hang around all day and drink all night?
Speak up!

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/