Re: SoC students @ GUADEC

Hi,

While registration for GUADEC isn't open yet, we'd need to know if you'd
like to attend the conference and if you'll need a sponsorship for it.
This will help the GUADEC organizers a bit. Please show them some love
and reply to this mail so we can know about your plans wrt GUADEC.

I'm in the same situation as Sayamindu: both of my proposals were
accepted for GUADEC (a lightning talk and a tutorial session), and
I've selected that I'd require sponsorship - I hope that means I'll
get some...

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all there :)

Cheers,
Szilveszter / phanatic