Nautilus's session style

 Hi folks,
 I'm running Slackware 8.
 Whenever I run Nautilus and later logout,
 It does not start again in the next session.
 So I found that when Nautilus is running
 The session properties lists the nautilus
 process in Trash style. Which is why I think
 it's unable to start at the next session.
 Manually changing the style to normal fixes
 the problem temporarily.
 Is this an issue with nautilus or gnome-session
 and what do I do to fix it.
 BTW, I'm very glad we have this new mailing list :)

 Thanks,
  Vinay
 zoyd gmx net