Re: Hello!

On Sat, 2002-02-16 at 22:16, Igor Popik wrote:
> Hi!

Hi,

> - where & how we build packages
> - who is is going to build them

Well, we could leave this job for Pat and keep this list clean of other
problems. I don't really think that we have to deal with these problems
in a GNOME mailing list.

> - who is going to test them (most important in my opinion)
> - what prefix we would like to have (presonally, i hate /opt/gnome ;-)

/opt/gnome is the best location for the stuff, it allows me to do a:

# rm -rf /opt/gnome

when it drives me crazy. (This never happened before :) I mean, it's
good to keep X stuff out of /usr/bin, IMHO; at least for Slackware.
--
Enver (a.k.a. skyblue)