Hello!

Hi!
I'm Slackware user and one day I would like to see .tgz packages on
GNOME FTP site :-). GNOME 2 is in the way, so that may be our first
target. I've created set of packages with gnome2 alpha 1 & 2
(ftp://ftp.slackware.pl/slackware/packages/), that may be good point to
start. But there are few things that we may want to think of:

- where & how we build packages
- who is is going to build them
- who is going to test them (most important in my opinion)
- what prefix we would like to have (presonally, i hate /opt/gnome ;-)

regards,
Igor

P.S. Excuse my poor english ;-)

--