[OT] Translation agency looking for open source translators

Hi everyone,

I'm a translator for openSUSE and KDE, both into German. I hope this will not
be seen as spam (you should still continue to work for gnome *gg*), but I
thought some of you might profit from that offer:

The agency I work for from time to time is currently looking for new
Slovak translators (also French Canadian, if you know some :-) ).

They usually work in pairs of two, mainly translating from English in your
mother tongue. Their topics usually cover commercial open source products
(websites, manuals, presentations, ...).
Only real requirement beside the fact that you should be able to at least read
English and be able to write Slovak in proper grammar is that
you must be able to issue invoices (or else you can't get paid :P).

This probably isn't enough to make a living by itself, but it's certainly some
nice pocket money if you are a student. As I understood it, they have a new
project starting very soon and are looking for new Slovak translators
urgently.

Since I'm unsubscribing again(unfortunately I don't understand Slovak at all,
it's a shame :-/): Please send further questions and applications directly to
eric bureau-cornavin com (no word resumes please :-) )

Regards,
Michael