Re: Sound for notification?

Hi Florian,
I'm considering to develop an extension to fill this gap.
Any hints on how to do are welcome!
Thank you in advance

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 11:16 AM, Donato Marrazzo <donato marrazzo gmail com> wrote:
Hi Onyeibo,

which theme have you installed?
I tried some but nothing.
If I send a notification with this command

notify-send  "SUMMARY" "BODY"

I get no sound!
I'm still looking for a workaround!
I think that it's a terrible limitation of gnome-shell, that I love for the rest...

TIA

Donato