Mutter with Wayland

(This post is really about Mutter, not GNOME Shell.  As far as I can tell this list is where Mutter discussion happens, however.)

Hi,

I'm trying to run mutter with Wayland (without XWayland), everything seems ok (graphical mode is properly set in the log) but nothing is displayed on the screen. I can not type on the keyboard so it seems that it has switched in graphical mode. Does anyone know where it may fail ? Is there any info I can get to go further in my problem ?
Thx