Re: My gripes with Gnome Shell

Le 28/09/2016 à 08:03, Sriram Ramkrishna a écrit :

Jean-Christophe Baptiste : to answer your question in regards to the tray design, last time I heard about
it, the design is not complete.  I don't think anybody is quite happy with what we have right now.  Allan
or Lapo can probably expand on that.  It is my assumption that we aren't done yet.  If you are interested
in solving the problem then please visit #gnome-design on irc.gnome.org <http://irc.gnome.org>.

I will for sure, thank you!

It is nice to see some open-mindedness and that there is actually room for discussion.