Re: About extension project ownership and transfer

Ah ok, I understood it wrong.
So that was your proposal right?

It looks mostly good to me. However, I think we had always reserve the
right to transfer ownership or take down an extension if
administrators think so (I think that is indeed written when you
submit an extension).
So I would say, those rules apply for most cases (I think all of them
until now) , but probably worth to mention that administrators
decision is the last word above those rules.

This is my 2 cents, but I will let this discussion to those more
involved in extensions now.

Cheers,
Carlos Soriano