About extension project ownership and transfer

Hi, guys

You properly know about npm incident.
https://medium.com/@azerbike/i-ve-just-liberated-my-modules-9045c06be67c#.ubmjs8qdj
http://blog.npmjs.org/post/141577284765/kik-left-pad-and-npm

In Gnome Extension site, there are some extensions had transfer ownership to avoid duplicate extension and all of these ownership transfers had confirmed by the original author.
However I'd like to purpose our transfer policy here:
  1. Transfer of ANY active extension* MUST with author confirmation.
  2. Transfer of inactive extension* will be post on gnome-shell-list gnome org
  3. Disputation of transfer will be discuss on gnome-shell-list gnome org and ONLY can be do by reviews most votes.
note: one of actions treat as active extension:
  1. extension updated in 6 months
  2. author reply transfer request email in 1 month