Re: trouble with lock screen

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016, 11:10 PM Stephen Allen <marathon durandal gmail com> wrote:
Same thing has been happening to me on Debian SID too. Very frustrating
because it goes away, for a short time, when a regression seems to
bring it back. Gnome-Shell 3.18.2 using XOrg not Wayland.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one.  I'm trying to pin it down. So I turned off notifications on the lock screen because I noticed that there were usually notifications showing when it jams. I also wonder whether some shell extension might be triggering the problem, maybe dash to dock or workspaces to dock.