Re: Question about locking down access to settings in gnome-shell...

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 3:55 PM, Sean <smalder73 gmail com> wrote:
I am working on locking down various user settings using dconf locks and
applying the config using puppet templates.  I'm managing a bunch of
multi-user gnome desktops on Scientific Linux 7.1 with gnome-shell
3.8.4-45.el7 for a class room environment, but I'm struggling with what
dconf/gsettings key locks access to the Settings / Privacy / Screen Lock /
Automatic Screen Lock toggle.

/org/gnome/desktop/screensaver/lock-enabled