Relationship of gnome-shell and mutter

Dear,

i have a question about gnome-shell on my Debian Jessie OS.
I follow the Debian official way to install Gnome desktop:
tasksel install gnome-desktop --new-install

Everything goes smoothly, until i use lightdm to start gnome session,
all the applications displays corrupted window. I found that mutter is
not starting up as the window manager.
My gnome-session file looks:
        Name.......
        RequiredComponents=gnome-shell;gnome-settings-daemon;

I tried to add mutter to the gnome-session RequiredComponets group,
but it also fails.

I  have 2 questions here:

Thanks.

Best Regards