Re: Let extensions access the extensionPrefs HeaderBar

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. It gets even more "hackish" because you'd need
to request the HeaderBar only after the prefs widget gets added to the
GtkDialog (maybe when the 'realize' signal is emitted). :(

Cheers,
Felipe.

On Tue Feb 10 2015 at 4:47:09 AM Giovanni Campagna