Re: Snap window to other windows borders, moving windows

I've tried that setting too and has not the effect asked by Mikhail:

$ gsettings set org.gnome.shell.overrides edge-tiling false

(this is a parameter about maximization to top edge)

El 10/12/15 a les 23:59, Mikhail V ha escrit:
That is strange indeed, then it might be caused by other installed
software? I can try to deinstall all the gnome extensions, I have eg
'dash to dock' and some others on now.
According to the link in my previuos message the OP also have exactly
same issue and cannot solve it, so there are chances it can be
reproduced somehow.