Snap window to other windows borders, moving windows

Hello,

I have a standard Fedora 22 installation with Gnome 3.16.
I am new here, please correct me if this is wrong topic.
Question is, how can I disable the snap to window border feature. When
I move the window around the screen, it snaps to ALL underlying
window's borders, which is annoying and makes the movement jerky, when
I try to position it precisely in a cascade manner, or tile it with a
narrow space between windows.
Also I do not understand why I need this feature at all? And what is
the sense of snapping for example the right border of current window
to the right border of all background windows?

Mikhail