Re: Snap window to other windows borders, moving windows

Hello..

I have five systems here. Two are f22 and three are f23. I do
not see what you are seeing.  Windows move smoothly and do not
snap as you describe.  With the edge-tiling disabled they do not
snap at all with mouse movements, but Super key left, right, up
and down produce left tile, right tile, maximize, and minimize
as expected.  I tried Classic Mode and Wayland and did see the
problem.  I really don't have a clue.  If you find a solution
please post to this list I would like know what is causing the
problem.

Norman